sekure

What do you think? BTC Store of Value T-Shirt

Posted (edited)

Olympian Bitcoin hits the road with some new design ideas about Bitcoin and I wanted to ask you guys about opinions (i hope to avoid controversy around the topic...)

c95f430319939c365f1078da1c0cca6c_1024x10

What do you guys think? 'BTC aka NEW Gold' Golden Shirt?

Edited by sekure
  • Like 1

I don’t love the shirt color, but the designs are awesome. If you made the shirt a darker color (navy blue?) and modified the designs a bit to fit with it, I think it would look better. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your opinion, HighAngel! Nice to know you like the design. The golden color may be indeed a bit 'jarring' but it was the idea behind the main design: to highlight that BTC = new gold. The golden shirt for BTC fans who don't fear a store of value debate.

That being said, this t-shirt model is actually available in 11 different colors on the website. No navy blue but the closest to it would be purple and it's already available.

Edited by sekure
  • Like 1

based on the OS question, im kind of curious, and i dont mean excat model number more like generation, of course this is for your K6 or similar comp lol