Sign in to follow this  
Cryp42

How do you make money day trading in this market?

Serious questions

1) Is there a valid technique or method to daytrading that I should try out if I want to get into it?

2) Is trading BTC/ETH on margin the best way, or is it something else?

3) Do you ignore the shitcoins and stick to major, huge coins only? 

4) Are you constantly switching between crypto and USD or stablecoins, since we are in a bear market? 

• Like 1

I'm currently learning how to day trade on bitmex, I use 10-25x lev with 0.3 btc. It's really not that hard to use and do, trading the days ranges is easiest. Sometimes if your away putting short orders at resistance / longs at support works really well. I just use xbtc. 

I'm also using the Genesis Vision platform to invest in some forex and crypto traders. So far I have had 600USD profit from the programs im in.

On 3/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, Cryp42 said:

Serious questions

1) Is there a valid technique or method to daytrading that I should try out if I want to get into it?

2) Is trading BTC/ETH on margin the best way, or is it something else https://3commas.io/ ?

3) Do you ignore the shitcoins and stick to major, huge coins only? 

4) Are you constantly switching between crypto and USD or stablecoins, since we are in a bear market? 

I have several questions more connected to the trading itself. The thing is that I am also a newbie in the area and read a lot of guides. One of them told about trading bots like to assist in getting profit quickly. Have you used it? Or may be have heard anything about it? Also I saw here the possibility of the daily trading. Who has used this type already?