Sign in to follow this  
PillarBoy

Why are you into cryptocurrency?

Everyone has different goals and it's super interesting to hear them.

Besides a passion for crypto, I'm in it because of the highs. I admit it. I love how crazy the space is...the hacks, and crazy pumps and dumps, everything...it adds some spice to my days. Obviously the money is great too, but the recklessness of the space gives me that feeling like the internet in 1999 used to...high-potential technology in its early stages that can be hilarious and terrifying all at the same time. 

What about you guys?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PillarBoy said:

Everyone has different goals and it's super interesting to hear them.

Besides a passion for crypto, I'm in it because of the highs. I admit it. I love how crazy the space is...the hacks, and crazy pumps and dumps, everything...it adds some spice to my days. Obviously the money is great too, but the recklessness of the space gives me that feeling like the internet in 1999 used to...high-potential technology in its early stages that can be hilarious and terrifying all at the same time. 

What about you guys?

Here for the same reasons

23 hours ago, Bitcoin said:

Yep, but i have to admit it consumes a bit to much of my time then i feel comfortable with. 

I feel you, it's addicting for some reason, maybe it's because we know we are contributing and discussing a new frontier of tech.

Posted (edited)

It is clearly for the financial sovereignty. No ability for anyone to confiscate, censor, devalue. The highs we chase are because that is how it looks like it will end up 🙂 Perhaps it won't but this is seriously the first time in human history we have had such a seismic shift in the ability to control money. The invention on money here will be seen as a clear tipping point in changing everything moving forward.

Many like the system we currently have, so it will take time. The inability to kill it is why it is going to win. Everyone will look back and go of course duh, we don't want politics to randomly change money on a whim or control who has access to it.

Just my penny thoughts 🙂 

Edited by 1337

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this