Ghostero

What exactly is happening with Lisk?

They were "1 month away" from SDK release/side-chains years ago. Then all of a sudden they just kept releasing updates that didn't include their working product and acted like everything was normal. Seriously what happened? It almost feels like a scam at this point, 3 years of dev with no product and they forked from Crypti.

They produce updates constantly like "Lisk Core x.x.x" or "Lisk Fancyname 9.0.5" and act like it's this major progress, but at the end of the day they are a development platform and nobody can use it as such.

I'd understand if they had 6 members like some smaller projects, but their team is like 30+ people! The level of incompetence with this project is of the charts - either their devs are not competent enough to build the product, the product is not actually possible to build, OR at the very least - they are just terrible at communicating with their community. They'll defend that, saying they provide constant updates but the community has been asking for certain issues to be addressed ASAP (delegate cartel, SDK status, etc) and Lisk HQ just ignores these requests.

Edited by Ghostero
  • Thanks 1

Alpha SDK is coming soon apparently, so we will see if they actually deliver. It's been a long 3 years...

I´m in Lisk since ICO, and I´m appalled how this former exemplary project has turned into a manipulated, cartelized and cencored junkcoin by now... I already hear "fud!" again, but for me the following points are (sadly) just facts.

· until ~6 months ago, endless "awesome, amazing, it will be great"-glamour-marketing about absolutely nothing, no product
· this cruel "Elite"-cartel centralized the Dpos-network with 53 members + further 12 Elite "Support"-slaves, with tendency to rise
· Lisk´s reputation outside of their own sphere is completely rekt because of this ("scam, mafia blockchain, fucked up dpos")
· not one single bigger cryptonews-page reports anything about Lisk anymore, not even about their incredible "SDK"-milestone
· somehow alpha SDK is here now, but HQ´s focus rather seems to be shilling Elite(X) cartel-/"de"(lol)centralized Elite exchange- and further ICO-stuff
· reddit-mod John_Muck ("keep the faith, Liskers" lol) bans resp. erases every slightest criticism, while simiary shills Elite(X)-stuff as "highlight"

Originally Lisk was called "the better ETH", but after almost 4 years of mostly "hot air" I fear that this project will in best case be a niche product. Their reputation at cryptoworld is more or less done, and competitors aren´t sleeping, too. I really hope that I will be totally wrong with all of these statements and I also will accept the pseudo "biggest Lisk-idiot of all time" with pleasure, if I´m wrong. But at this current state of Lisk I just think I won´t be wrong.

30 is about right. The ratio would be better if we didnt have to click Out of Focus so often. But the team is trying hard and as the saying goes It is what it is.

Happy Trails

I got quite a few people in my family involved. My Dad and brother are working as a team and think they will be the first to find a particle.. I got my wife involved and well be working as a team and will be the first to find a particle

just have to say...the name of this thread cracks me up...love it...

speaking of hair...Timothys hair used to look bone straight...now looks curlier...whats up with that?...

If you have any type of inquiries regarding where and ways to utilize Is 888 poker legal in Canada or What is the best way to predict weather, you can call us at our own page